What equipment you use governs the quality of your output. Regardless of how skilled you are, all of it will go to waste if you don’t combine your skills with high-quality tools. One such equipment is a wood router. As it serves to be the main instrument, don’t underestimate its importance. The precision and accuracy of your work will depend on this.
Hence it is integral to invest in a high-quality router. While there is an array of items on the market to choose from, not all of them are up to the task of ensuring exquisite woodwork. Therefore, make sure you choose a product which is worth the money and succeeds in adding value to your work. One such router is the Dewalt DWP611PK Variable Router. If you value portability and quality, this router may be perfect for you.
This product features a durable motor with a horsepower of 1.25. Such a reliable engine is capable of offering high power as required by an advanced application.
The product also succeeds in providing users with firm control of the machine. The soft starting motor ensures such. Since the motor starts slowly, the user can get accustomed to the operating tool. Such a feature also ensures that the engine does not experience torque when started.
The motor is equipped with automatic feedback, which allows it to offer consistent speed to users throughout the process of cutting. Such a feature allows for consistent and accurate output.
Moreover, the router is accompanied by Dual LED and a clear sub-base. Both of these additions guarantee that you are given enhanced visibility during the operation.
The manufacturers of the product understand customers’ need for comfort. They have ensured it through the inclusion of low-pressure spindle lock button. This button makes single wrench bit changes a piece of cake. Similarly, the addition of various shaft-lock detents allows for quick bit changes which add on to the convenience of using the product.
- The 7 Amp Motor has a horsepower of 1.25.
- The collet diameter is 0.25 inches.
- The plunge stroke of the product is 2 inches.
- The dimensions of the base in plunge mode are 4*4 3/8*5 ¾ inches which are compact enough to allow for easy storage and portability.
- This router has a weight of 4.6 pounds when used with a fixed base and 6.2 pounds when used with a plunge base.
- The product features a 12 position spindle lock.
- The router has a clamping mechanism to ensure the stability of the motor.
- The product allows for quick removal of bases via the spring-load release.
- The motor has an aluminum housing for enhanced durability.
- The sub-base of the product accepts all template guides which are universal in nature.
- The product can perform 1.5 inches of depth travel when on a standard base and 2 inches of depth travel when on a plunge base.
All in all, even though the product features a few flaws, the fact remains that for the price charged, this router has managed to provide customers with superior performance and quality. This compact motor is equipped with such value-added features that it stands out amongst a crowd of similar items.
The powerful motor and the clear cuts offered by the router is bound to satisfy novices. While this router may not be perfect for professional use, it sure is a treat for all the hobbyists out there. If you are an advanced woodworker and wish for a compact router as an addition to your tools, this product may satisfy you too.
Choose DEWALT DWP611PK Variable Router. Provide yourself with a reliable tool and watch as your creativity and skills translate into an exemplary output. Be the creator of uniqueness.